Participate in the Community
Join the Arches community and interact with users, implementers, and developers!
The Arches Project has a thriving open source community with opportunities for involvement by Arches implementers, developers, and service providers, among others, and we encourage participation within our growing community through a number of activities, including:
- Join the Arches forum and interact with Arches community members, including to both provide and receive support
- Contribute to core software code through the GitHub repository
- Provide input on the Arches software development roadmap
- Support extending the capabilities of the Arches platform, including through funding
- Become an Arches technical service provider
- Participate in Arches Resource Model Working Group (ARM-WG) activities and share Arches Resource Models and packages
- Extend and improve existing documentation
Watch the Arches Documentation community webinar for an overview of how contributing to the documentation works.
- Write blogs and articles about your Arches experience, or share video recordings of presentations
- Host and spread the word about an Arches-related event
- Share your Arches deployment on the Implementations of Arches webpage
- Localize software components and translate documentation for region-specific needs and preferences
- Join or create an Arches regional or topical user group
- Share Arches-related bid and job announcements
- Provide mentorship for other implementers and community members
Before becoming involved with the Arches community, be sure to review the Arches Open Source Community Code of Conduct, which explains norms for community behavior. If you have any additional questions about participating in the Arches community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.