Arches Community Forum
What is it?
The forum provides a virtual meeting space for those interested in the Arches Project. It provides a place where people can start new discussions (called topics) about a wide range of subjects (see below). Within each topic others can post and share their comments, feedback, guidance,or ideas.
To see some examples of this, see these discussions (which will open in a new tab):
Why should I join?
There are many reasons to get involved:
- Connect and engage – meet other community members working on Arches in many other ways implementations and Arches software development.
- Get Help – review answers to existing posts or add your own questions about Arches.
- Develop Skills – learn skills, techniques, and approaches from other community members.
- Participate in our open source community – share Arches configurations, packages, data and organizational expertise, or other working knowledge, tips, and tricks.
- Share Resources – contribute translations, interesting articles, videos, or additional topics to discuss.
How do I join?
Joining is simple, click here to access community.archesproject.org to sign up.
When you are registered, review our Getting Started Guide to find out more about how to get involved.
Where can I get help if I get stuck?
If you have any problems getting started, send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you to Jono from Jono Bacon Consulting for his recommendations and support as we grow and engage with our community.